The signs of the times are just stacking up daily. Today I was reading on Joel C. Rosenbergs weblog that numerous countries are saying that want one world currency. The current economic crisis has taken away 45% of the world's wealth. As scary as these headlines can be I am excited to see God's hand in all the chaos. Knowing that He is in control makes me feel much better. Also knowing the reasons why these things are happening helps. I encourage all of you to read Joel's weblog. He updates almost daily with current headlines that we, as christians, should be paying attention to.
http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/
The other interesting news is Israel making plans to strike Iran. Also Iran is creating numerous alliances that coincide with prophecies for the end times.
I plan on keeping a close eye on all these events and blogging about them. I just think it is so important for christians to see and recognize these signs and prophecies. It is even more our duty to share the gospel as much as possible right now.
Luke 21:28 "But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."
Luke 21:32 "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place."


No comments:
Post a Comment