Just some tunes...

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Bachelor Season Finale "shocker"


I guess I had more time to adjust to the season finale. I read a blog about what would happen about 3 weeks before it happened and it made sense and sure enough it happened. I am just not that upset about it. I am actually happy he came to his senses about Mellissa. I know that many people are totally angry, but come on, get over it. I guess it seems silly to me to propose to someone after spending maybe a total of 3 days together alone. Of course, once the cameras are gone it is different. Plus, I really can't fault him for realizing it was someone else who he loved. Who can honestly be mad at someone for that? (I actually prefered Molly from the start and thought Mellissa was totally fake!) I know it seems tactless to do a break-up on camera, but really, do you think they had a choice. Melissa even said she knew ahead of time. That is why she came in already mad. I also think it was completely staged for ratings. I just don't buy into the "it is real" stuff. I still love the show. It is great entertainment. I can't wait to watch Jillian on the Bachelorette. It is going to be another great season. In the mean time I have American Idol and Dancing with the Stars to keep me busy!!

No comments: