Just some tunes...

Sunday, March 1, 2009

I just love this verse..

Ephesians 6:13-18 (The Message) Be prepared. You're up against far more than you can handle on your own. Take all the help you can get, every weapon God has issued, so that when it's all over but the shouting you'll still be on your feet. Truth, righteousness, peace, faith, and salvation are more than words. Learn how to apply them. You'll need them throughout your life. God's Word is an indispensable weapon. In the same way, prayer is essential in this ongoing warfare. Pray hard and long. Pray for your brothers and sisters. Keep your eyes open. Keep each other's spirits up so that no one falls behind or drops out.


The reason I have kept this verse up so long is that I find it to be so true to the times we live in. More and more I believe that these are the days spoken of in Revelations. I know that I really need to learn this verse and recite it daily. It is so easy to get sucked into our daily lives and forget what is truly important. One thing I am really going to try and do next year is a mission trip. I watched the Duggers on TLC the other day and they went to El Salvador on a mission trip and it really spoke to my heart. I know this be something God wants me to do. I am not going to worry about the details because I know if I am supposed to go on a mission trip God will make it happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Danita,

Have I ever told you how much I adore you? Well, it's true :)

I know I am totally slacking on the whole blogging thing. I have decided I need to get back on that bandwagon. Looking at your blog makes me realize how I need to do better.