Just some tunes...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Living Beyond Yourself


I am re-starting the Bible study I started in 2007. It is by Beth Moore and they have it online at Lifeway Resources. I only did the first week before I got sidetracked in our move to Blythe. It feela good to get back to my bible and to hearing God's word. I am going to include my thoughts on that on my blog too.


The main verse in the study is:

Galations 5:22-23

"But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."


I encourage everyone to meditate on that verse. I really believe it to be life changing. I have a friend, a sister in Christ, who has been struggling. For some reason it has motivated me to get closer to God. I feel like I need to be setting the example so God can use me to minister to her. It is like God is waking me up and I have never really felt such a strong push like that before. Please pray for me as I go through this study to get closer to God and become a stronger christian.

No comments: