Just some tunes...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Genesis 19- Daily Bible Reading


Genesis 19: 16-17 Lot was dragging his feet. The men grabbed Lot's arm, and the arms of his wife and daughters—God was so merciful to them!—and dragged them to safety outside the city. When they had them outside, Lot was told, "Now run for your life! Don't look back! Don't stop anywhere on the plain—run for the hills or you'll be swept away."


I really paused at this one. I think it is such a good example of nothing seperating us from God's love. God literally had to drag Lot and his family out of a place that we mean their destruction. It reminds me so much of one of my favorite verses.

Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor anything above, nor anything below, nor anything else in all creation can separate us from the love of God that is ours in the Messiah Jesus, our Lord.

I really liked this picture. If I look at closely enough I can see God's hand protecting Lot and his family.

No comments: