Just some tunes...

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Daily Bible Reading - Exodus 12




Exodus 12


40-42 The Israelites had lived in Egypt 430 years. At the end of the 430 years, to the very day, God's entire army left Egypt. God kept watch all night, watching over the Israelites as he brought them out of Egypt. Because God kept watch, all Israel for all generations will honor God by keeping watch this night—a watchnight.






I love when we see God keeping His promises. It always reminds me that I can trust God with my life and circumstances. He is looking out for me always!




I didn't really talk much about the plagues on Egypt. It always boggles my mind when I think of them. I think it is too big for me to comprehend. I do think it is interesting that regardless of the plagues, the egyptians loved Moses and the Israelites. I never really understood that before. They didn't want to enslave them, but the Pharoh was stubborn hearted.

No comments: