Just some tunes...

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Daily Bible Reading - Genesis 50


Genesis 50

19-21 Joseph replied, "Don't be afraid. Do I act for God? Don't you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now—life for many people. Easy now, you have nothing to fear; I'll take care of you and your children." He reassured them, speaking with them heart-to-heart.


I really believe this is the way families should be. It doesn't matter what wrong we have done in the past, we are to love eachother and take care of eachother. I just love reading about Joseph and his brothers!!!
I am super excited to get to know Moses, Aaron, and Joshua again!! Although the books of the law are some of the hardest to read, they for sure have the best adventures!!! I will see you in Exodus!!!!

No comments: