Just some tunes...

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Global warming....or global cooling?????

I have often thought global warming was a complete joke. Especially since we only recently created the tools in which to measure such a climate change. I found the website below and it says the same thing I have been saying for years. It is interesting that I am no scholar, but I could rationalize these facts without having to go to a university for 20 years. I do believe that God wants us to take care of His creation, but I think that there is only so much we can do. I believe recycling is great and hybrid cars rock! I also think it is sad that polar bears drowning is awful. Yet I believe God takes care of His creation, too. We really have nothing to worry about when we think of that. Check out this website! It really is interesting!


http://www.isthereglobalcooling.com/

1 comment:

Tara said...

I totally agree with you!! :)