Just some tunes...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

To be young again....

What wouldn't I give to go back to this time? I think living in blythe again is bringing up so many memories. I am starting to feel more connected to the area. When I was this age, Blythe was all I knew. I think that seeing it be so old and icky here depressed me at first. But if I look past that, I see my childhood...

5 comments:

Begines Family said...

Oh my goodness. This picture is bringing back soooo many memories. I really know what you mean about seeing Blythe so yucky. I have a ton of really good memories there too. It is not the best town, but it was all I knew growing up. It must have had some impact on me, Just about every dream I have I am in Blythe at Graandma's house. I really like your Blog, it looks so professional compared to mine. You and Joanna are both so computer savy. Maybe you could show me how to add music and How do I add you to my blog? I hope we can keep in touch, I miss you. Hope you have a good day. I am pretty sick with a nasty cold. Grace is sick also. Love you talk to you soon.

Daniteer1733 said...

I just figured out the music part myself. I will write down the steps for you tonight and email you. You have to join a music site and then put together a jukebox. Since you gave us your password I can add myself to your site.

I miss you too! I can totally relate to the dreams. Happens to me all the time. Sometimes Blythe and sometimes my other houses. It is so weird!!

I was thinking sbout helping Grandma start her own site, too. I think she would be so good at blogging!!

I am working at K-mart till I go back to Alaska. I hate it but I am starting to be able to deal with it better. It was so hard the first couple weeks because I am used to Hotels and I hate retail. Now, God has given me a sort of shield to get through it.

Love ya!!

Begines Family said...

I was totally thinking that Grandma should have a blog. She would be great at it. I would love to be able to write to Grandpa too. I would not want to be in Blythe either, but I am jealous that you get to see Grandma and Grandpa any time you want. I really would love for my kids to see them more often. When are you going to Alaska? I am glad to hear that you have plans other than working at K-mart, not that that is bad, but I want the best for you and you seem like more of a big city gal!!! I am proud to hear you tusting God in this tough time. I really believe he is the only answer to Life!
I love you, I really love being in contact with you. I don't enjoy talking on the phone too much, but writing is so much more my cup of tes, speaking of tea I really need to make me a cup!!!!
love you

Daniteer1733 said...

Yeah, I used to love to talk on the phone. Now I am more of a writer myself. talking on the phone is hard when you do it so much at a hotel or job. I tend to cringe at the phone ringing nowadays even though I don't have to answer them at work.

I am going to try and set grandma and grandpa up this weekend.

I wish you guys were closer too! My parents just told me how Grandma was enjoying getting to me. I was like, "She has known me all my life..." But I guess the fact that we moved so much makes us a mystery to the family. Blogging is sucha great way for us to get to know eachother better. I blog a lot on Myspace too, but I am trying to use blogger more often.
Love ya!

Begines Family said...

Have you seen my Dad's Blog? He is doing such a great job too. I am excited he is on too, It is fun for me to see another side to hem too. I am getting ready to set the jukebox up, I hope it works out.