I have decided to finally go get my passport. For those of you who know me, you know I have wanted one my whole life. Something always stops me from getting one though. No more!!!! LOL!!
Well tonight's American Idol was much better. The girls are so much better than the guys. That being said, there are some girls who were awful. I actually had to change the channel when they were singing. Here are my favs so far though....
1. Alaina Whitaker
2. Amanda Overmyer
3.Asia'h Epperson
4. Carly Smithson
5. Ramiele Maluhay
6. Syesha Mercado
By next week I will be able to tell you my picks to win. I am usually pretty good. I have known who they top 5 were for the last couple years....:)


3 comments:
Good for you. Are you going to use your passport? if I could get one and use it, I would go to Italy. I will go there one of those days. Where would you go?
I like the girls and guys you like too. I really like David Archuletta too. I think he does well every time. I think they were all nervous those nights. I am glad the ones went home last night. You'll have to tell me who you think the top 5 are. I have a hard time predicting that. But I usually know who is not goin to make it to the top 12.
I think I am going to got to London, Paris and Rome after I leave Alaska. Trafalgar has this really great tour that goes to all three. There are lots of other places I want to see but I decided my first time to Europe should be my favorites. I want to go to Israel someday too. My dream is to see the city Petra! I loved reading about it in Left Behind series.
Maybe someday we can go together. We'll get the whole family to go! I just have to marry that really rich guy...lol!!!
I need one more week to see who I think will be top 5. It is so hard the first couple weeks because of their nerves. You can usually tell by week three who has it and who doesn't. I was sort of dissapointed about Joanne though. Her story was so interesting. i really wanted her to do good and then she just didn't shine.
Little davie is good! He has some lungs for sure. I think a boy might win this year because it usually goes boy,girl,boy,girl.
Yay we like american idol too, Michael is one of our faves and so is Brookers!
David Cook also rocks our socks off!
Post a Comment