Just some tunes...

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Creating a jukebox for your Blog

Here are the steps for crating a jukebox for your blog:

Step 1: You have to go to http://www.playlist.com/ and create your account. It is pretty self explanatory once you are there. You pick the music you like and then after your playlist is complete you have the site create a code to paste into blogger.

Step 2: Copy the code and go to your blooger layout.

Step 3; In the Layout select Add a Page element.

Step 4: Choose HTML/JavaScript (Add third-party functionality or other code to your blog. )

Step 5: Insert the code and give the element a name such as Danita's Jukbox

Step 6: Save the element and move it to where you want on your page and save that as well.

I hope these steps are good. I tend to get ahead of myself when giving instructions so I am sorry if it is confusing.

Let me know if you have any questions about it!

2 comments:

Begines Family said...

YeahI did it. It was so easy. Thank you. I am going to copy the instructions so my Dad can do it too. Thanks!!!

Daniteer1733 said...

No Prob!! Happy it worked. I am not the best at instructions...