Tuesday, February 12, 2008
My Winter Break...
So , I have returned from Alaska and a lot has happened. I was working at a Holiday Inn Express in Prescott when I got back. I really liked that job and enjoyed the people there. Unfortunately my family moved to blythe in January and I am stuck working in Kmart. It pretty much is the worst job ever. I am so looking foward to going back to Alaska in April. I think I might stay this time. I am going to save up all my money so I can afford and apartment and a car afterwards. There are some really great hotels in Anchorage and girdwood. I just don't want to come back to Blythe. There is nothing for me here and I really am unhappy. I know God has a plan and a reason but it is hard to see sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment