Just some tunes...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Remembering Michael...




Today I got to see part of the memorial for Michael Jackson. It was really a moving event and I have to admit I cried at the end when his daughter got up to speak about him. Michael Jackson has always been a part of my life. From the first time I saw Thriller to Will you be there? in the Free Willy movie. I know there have been so many controversies in his life, but I believe all that should be laid to rest so we can remember all the good he did. He was probably one of the most generous celebrities and he did amazing things in all countries of the world. His music was amazing. I have always listened to him and loved all of the amazing songs he put out. In fact, when I found out he passed away I had just listened to P.Y.T and Black or White in my car. There are too many favorite songs for me to name, but I think my most favorite is Will you be there. I remember singing it all day everyday for most of my middle school years. My second favorite will always be Thriller! LOL! I can't dance but if I could I would totally be dancing everytime I hear that song. In his Jackson 5 years, my favorite song will always be Who's lovin' you. It is amazing to hear him sing that as an 11 year old. Such talent......

No comments: