So after what seems like a long season, the bachelorette has picked her guy. At first I didn't really like that she picked Ed, but after pausing to think about it, he is better suited for her. I do feel bad for poor Reid. He is like a lost puppy. I have to say that this season was more likeable than last season.
I am getting all geared up for the fall season of shows to start. I have so many shows I miss. Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, Numbers, House, Dancing with the Stars and a new season of So you think you can dance. Yea!!!! Now, if only Gilmore Girls would return!!!


1 comment:
I loved this season. I went back and forth if Ed was right for her, but I think he was the most real out of all of the guys. They actually had struggles during the show like real life. I think that helped them.
I think Kipton is going to be the next bach. I will watch that one. He was my fav all season.
Hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment