
It's that time of year again! Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, Corn on the Cob and Fireworks!!!! I can't believe it is already the 4th of July again. I still remember posting last year in Alaska! Well I have big plans to go to Crowley Lake and watch fireworks tonight. My best friend came up from Murrietta this weekend and we are planning to take in all the festivities. It is a huge deal in this area. People are everywhere and we actually see traffic jams! HAHAHAHA! I will post pictures for sure.
In the mean time I wanted to post a quote from one of my favorite presidents.... Thomas Jefferson! I just love this quote because the crazies in Washington need to really think about the direction we are heading. I was watching Dr. Zchivago the other day and I really could see some similarities with our country right now. Anyways, I don't want to get into all that on this festive day so here is the quote.
"A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government. "


1 comment:
Good quote Danita. I agree with that completely!
Post a Comment