Time for the first blog of the year....
Well the past year has been a whirlwind.
Highlights:
1. I am finally an auntie! Cody Daniel is the best nephew in the world and so much fun!
2. Hawaii Part Duex- Hawaii is always fun and this trip was a good one. Swam with sharks and dolphins.
3. Lost about 35-40 pds and still losing.
4. Got to spend a lot of time with my family!
5. Went to Seattle and San Francisco with my family and had a blast!
6. The best thing was actually getting to spend Christmas with my family! First time in 5 years!
7. My job has become more interesting and I am excited about the new year!
Lows:
1. My old boss is ill and it has been a whirlwind of emotions that are hard to describe.
2. Nothing else really...
I will try and post pictures soon!


1 comment:
Wow - congrats on all the good changes! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment