Just some tunes...

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Blogging Effort...


So I took some time off from the blogging world. I still tried to log on and see what all my friends and family were up to. It seems like everyone except maybe two people have given up their blogs. Well I am back and I plan on bloggin like a champ this year.

The main thing going on in my life is SNOW! And I mean SNOW!!! Lots of it. Everywhere. My car is currently burried. I am hoping to dig out this week with some help. Basically I am sick of all of it already and it's only January. The beginning of January too. I am happy our business is doing so well with all this pow but I have been asking God to lay off the blizzards for a few weeks. I am exhausted!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Good to see you again! :) I hope you get a break from the snow - even we got snow! About 3-4 inches yesterday, and last night; which is crazy for Ridgecrest.

Daniteer1733 said...

That is crazy. They are saying we are getting a little break so I am praising God right now! :)