Here is an old picture of the hotel after a huge storm. This is what I will be looking at Monday after this storm is done. i will take pictures and post them for sure.
wow that is crazy. looking forward to the pics... so now that we are going to be so close to Mammoth, Dustin and I totally want to come up and go snowboarding and visit you!
Yea! You have a place to stay whenever! Plus I usually can get free passes for my friends and family. I go by Ridgecrest whenever I go home to Blythe. It's cool that you all will be so close.
2 comments:
wow that is crazy. looking forward to the pics... so now that we are going to be so close to Mammoth, Dustin and I totally want to come up and go snowboarding and visit you!
Yea! You have a place to stay whenever! Plus I usually can get free passes for my friends and family. I go by Ridgecrest whenever I go home to Blythe. It's cool that you all will be so close.
Post a Comment