Just some tunes...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A new apartment

I finally found an apartment. It is a small two bedroom one bathroom. It has an awesome kitchen, though. Tons of cabinet space and a dishwasher! The added bonus is the garage. It is huge and has this awesome storage room in the back. It is just huge. The other bonus was the EPA wood burning stove. The landlord is giveing us a cord of wood to start with. Our electricity bill should be super low this winter. My roommate and I went shopping for apartment stuff in Carson City this weekend. It felt good to get the stuff we needed like towels and a toaster! LOL! The only downside is I don't have a bed or a couch yet. That is my goal for next month. I am thinking the bed will come first! LOL! If anyone is getting rid of furniture and wants to bring it here let me know! LOL! I will post pictures of it next week.

No comments: